Delivery, Collect From Store, Returns & Refunds
1. Deliveries to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Isle of Wight all incur a surcharge in addition to the delivery charge, the total delivery charge for these locations are £20.00 International delivery prices can all be found at this link below
2. Delivery charges and time scales are given to you at the point of purchase. At Rajani’s we will work very hard to ensure that we deliver your order within the appropriate time period specified at the time of order. However we must make you aware that delays may occur which are out of “Rajani’s control”, therefore Rajani’s exclude themselves from any liability for the delay or failure of the delivery of your order.Risk or loss and damage of products passes onto you on the date that the products are delivered to you or on the date of the first attempted delivery by ourselves.
3. The parcel will be sealed with a masking tape, instructions are written on the masking tape informing you (the customer) that it is important that you check that the tape hasn’t been broken before you receive the parcel. If the tape has been broken then please don’t sign the couriers sheet until you have checked the entire contents, quantity and condition of the parcel in front of the representative of the courier company. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform the courier of the actual condition and quantity and to write these comments on the courier’s sheet. Then contact Rajani’s on the free phone number 0800 630 0050 immediately informing us of the actual condition and quantity of the parcel received.
4. When your parcel arrives you must check for damages or shortages. Claims for damages or shortages need to be made within fourteen (14) days of receipt of your delivery. Claims for damages and shortages made after this specified period of time will be refused. The time and date of you receiving the goods is recorded with the courier, this date will be used as the starting point of the fourteen(14) days.
5. We advise you to check the contents of the goods on its arrival from the courier company, however if you are unable to check the contents of the goods on it's arrival from the courier company then we would request that you please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Failure to do so may affect any claims that you make thereafter for that particular order.
6. For customer security a signature is required for all deliveries by the customer. Please ensure that you are available to sign for the goods, if you are not available to sign for the goods and somebody else signs for the goods on your behalf then Rajani's are not liable for the condition of the goods that you receive nor for any missing items.
7. All parcels that are delivered in the U.K. mainland can be tracked online at www.rajanis.co.uk all parcels that are delivered outside the U.K. mainland can be tracked by contacting rajani's by phone on 0800 630 0050 please have your order number to hand and your delivery address to ensure an efficient response to your query.
Alternatively you can email us from the contact us page please ensure that you include your order number and your delivery address within the email so that we can respond to your query efficiently.
8. At Rajani’s we aim to deliver your parcel within 3-5 days of receiving your order online. On the occasion that the customer is not available to receive the parcel the courier will leave a card at the customer’s address which states the date and time of the attempted delivery and a contact telephone number of the local depot where the parcel is being kept. The parcel will be kept at the local depot for a further five (5) days from the date of the first delivery attempt, during these five days the customer can contact the depot to arrange for collection of the parcel from the local depot. Alternatively the customer can liaise with the courier company and arrange for the parcel to be delivered for a second attempt at a date and time that is convenient to the customer.However if the customer doesn’t contact the depot within five working days of the first delivery attempt the parcel will be sent back to Rajani’s postal address. Rajani’s have the right to charge the customer a second delivery charge if the customer would like the parcel delivered again.
9. All customers that choose the next day delivery option are to be aware that their order will only be delivered the next working day if their purchase is made before 9 a.m. Monday to Thursday. For example a purchase made on Monday 8 a.m. will be delivered on Tuesday. Customer orders that are made on Friday afternoon after 9 a.m. will be delivered on Tuesday morning.
10. Unfortunately Rajani's do not offer a next day delivery option for any product under the Rug section.
11. Collect from store customers must bring a copy of their invoice and some form of proof of identification such as a passport or driving license to confirm their identity on collection from the store.
12. Collect from store customers will be allowed to collect their order 48 hrs after their purchase online, collection times are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm. It is the customers responsibility on collection to check that the correct item and quantity has been packaged before signing for the goods.
13. Collect from store customers order's will be held at the store for ten working days from the initial purchase, if the customer doesn't collect their order within ten working days the order will then automatically be cancelled and it is the responsibility of the customer to give Rajani's a written request for a refund.
14. Rajani's currently do not ship to BFPO addresses therefore if an order is created to be delivered to a BFPO address the order will be cancelled, the customer will be informed accordingly and the customer's money will be refunded back to their original card within ten working days of the transaction being made.
15. Rajani's have a weight restriction of upto thirty kgs (30 kgs) on all domestic and international deliveries therefore if your order exceeds this weight restriction then please be aware that you will incur an additional delivery charge. Rajani's will confirm this with you prior to the charge taking place.
Refunds and Returns Policy *
If you have decided to return a product that you purchased from Rajani’s then under the distance selling regulations you are entitled to cancel your order within ten working days from the day you received the product. It is imperative that you take reasonable care of the products whilst in your possession and the products must be returned to us not used and in the same condition that you received the products with your proof of purchase. The address to send the returned items to is:
Rajanis.co.uk, 6 Clay Hill, St.George, Bristol, BS5 7ES
You can exercise your right to cancel by writing to us at email@example.com or to rajanis.co.uk, 6 Clay Hill, St.George, Bristol, BS5 7ES.
We will issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method please be aware that it can take up to ten (10) working days to refund payment to you.
Rajani's don't offer a collection service for item to be returned back to Rajani's.
No return postage is paid for by Rajani's, the customer has to return their item at their own expense.
Rajani's kindly request that the customer sends in two digital photos of their damaged item before a refund or replacement is actioned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers can return their item in store at the Internet office and will be asked to bring a copy of their invoice with identification.
All refunds, exchanges, replacements and returns are actioned on Tuesday.
Refunds On Telephone Calls From Mobile Phone
At Rajanis we appreciate that you (the customer) may want to make contact with Rajanis on our free phone telephone number regarding your order. At Rajani’s we are aware that you may be charged for this call by your mobile phone operator when contacting Rajanis from your mobile phone. It is the customer’s responsibility to take up these charges with their specific mobile phone operator and Rajanis do not accept liability for these charge and Rajani’s advise you to ring the free phone number from a landline to save on the cost of the telephone call.
Welcome to the Rajani Web Store
Rajani's offer a wide selection of products that range from pet accessories for the animal lovers to household products for the home owners to tools for all the tradesmen. All of our products are at discounted prices to give all our customers the maximum value for money.
Top 10 Popular Products
- Trailer Jack Steel Wheel 42mm, H 570- 840mm, Dia 200mm (Jockey Wheel)
- Chrome Bathroom Retractable Clothes Line
- Computer Desk
- 10 Candle Bridge Lights
- 11 Inches Pointing Trowel Rubber Grip Handle Yellow 280mm
- Cocktail Fountain
- Compact Engine Start and Air Compressor
- 3pc 24 Hour Plug in Timer Socket Set
- Kids Storage Bench Seat
- Peace Lap Desk with Light
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our mailing list.