10 Candle Bridge Lights
- Looks great by the window
- Height: 31cm
NOTE We will not accept returns on Christmas Lights and Decorations after the 24th December at 6pm
Before use please ensure that all lamps are screwed well into the lamp holders. The wires in this mains lead are colour coded, Blue is neutral and Brown is live.
As the colours of the wires in the mains lead of this appliance may not correspond with the colour markings identifying the terminals in your plug, please proceed as follows
Do not connect either wire to the terminal in the plug which is marked with the letter E or by the earth symbol, or colour coded Red or Green and Yellow.
The wire which is coloured Blue must be connected to the terminal which is marked with the letter N or coloured Black.
The wire which is coloured Brown must be connected to the terminal which is marked with the letter L or coloured Red.
This set should be protected by a 3Amp fuse, if a BSI363 plug is used. Or if any other type of plug is used. By a 5amp plug, Adaptor of at the distribution board.
SHOULD THIS FAIL TO LIGHT UP
- Disconnect the set from the mains supply.
- Check the fuse in your mains plug.
- Make sure that each lamp is screwed down securely into the lamp holder.
HOW TO REPLACE LAMPS
WARNING Disconnect the set from supply before attempting to remove or insert any lamp. These lamps are of the screw in type and should be screwed down securely to ensure proper contact.
This light set conforms to BS4533 part 101 1990 and BSEA 60598 2 20 1992 and complies to the low voltage equipment regulations of 1989. This light set is fitted with a double insulated cord and flame retardant lamp holders.
- This set operates on 220, 240V 50Hz
- Normal lamps are 24v bulb
- Fitted with a 13amp plug BSI363 protected by 3amp fuse
FOR SAFETY SAKE
- Do not operate in box
- For indoor use only do not operate outdoors
- Do not operate in moist or very humid conditions
- Disconnect from mains when not in use
- Avoid damage to the wiring insulation
- Please ensure that the lamps are not completely covered by Christmas decoration
- Ensure adequate airflow around each lamp
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE USE OF THESE CANDLE BRIDGE LIGHTS
It is important to follow out these instructions to ensure the satisfactory and safe operation of these candle bridge lights in use. This set has been designed so that under normal conditions, if a lamp fails, then the remaining lamps should stay alight provided that the defective lamp is otherwise undamaged. A defective lamp can be removed and replaced by the spare lamp in this set. Care must be taken to ensure that th lamp is not crushed
To avoid risk of overheating, failed lamps should be replaced immediately by lamps of the same rated voltage.
DISCONNECT FROM MAIN SUPPL BEFORE REMOVING OR INSERTING ANY LAMPS.
Reviews / Comments
No reviews have been made for this product. Be the first.
Welcome to the Rajani Web Store
Rajani's offer a wide selection of products that range from pet accessories for the animal lovers to household products for the home owners to tools for all the tradesmen. All of our products are at discounted prices to give all our customers the maximum value for money.
Top 10 Popular Products
- Trailer Jack Steel Wheel 42mm, H 570- 840mm, Dia 200mm (Jockey Wheel)
- Chrome Bathroom Retractable Clothes Line
- Computer Desk
- 10 Candle Bridge Lights
- 11 Inches Pointing Trowel Rubber Grip Handle Yellow 280mm
- Cocktail Fountain
- Compact Engine Start and Air Compressor
- 3pc 24 Hour Plug in Timer Socket Set
- Kids Storage Bench Seat
- Peace Lap Desk with Light
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our mailing list.